*PREORDERS: Please note for any preorders, full payment is required.
The MBDU® Pants is a part of our advanced field uniform Modern Battle Dress Uniform®. This uniform was made of top quality fabrics, carefully chosen to provide high durability as well as freedom of movement, which is utmost important on the battlefield. The pants have loose, profiled cut. The belt is fastened with the hook&loop tape that provides additional adjustment. Wide beltloops will support belt up to 45 mm wide, even with holster or magazine pouches. Gussets made of elastic VersaStretch® fabric are placed on the back area and in the crotch for additional freedom of movement. Classic hip pockets have reinforcements on the edges to avoid being damaged by knife clips. Additional back pockets, with reinforced edges will fit larger items like carbine magazine. On the thighs there are large, spacious, buttoned cargo pockets. On lower legs there are smaller pockets, closed with hook&loop tape, that will fit essentials like field dressing.
Weight: 681 g
Material: 52% Nylon, 48% Cotton
EUROPEAN PATENT No: 003349612-0001
Washing principles: Initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution, Iron with low heat, Do not dry clean, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry
- Profiled cut
- VersaStretch® gussets on the back and crotch area
- Classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- Back pockets with reinforced edges
- Large, cargo pockets closed with Canadian-style buttons
- Hook&loop closed pockets on lower legs
- Profiled, reinforced knees
- Belt closed with hook&loop
- Leg cuffs adjustable via shock cord with cordlock
- YKK® zippers