The EARMOR M32H is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, based on M32 and comes with helmet rail adapter set for FAST MT Helmets, ideal for advanced tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
*Anti-false triggering: Press and hold the middle button for 3 seconds to power on/off.
*M32H-Teamwendy (for EXFIL® Helmet Rails)
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 600 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- Replace battery like Flash with 30°twist-to-open cap designed
- Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT*
- Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
- Anti-sweat with NANO technology
- Foldable designed for easy portable
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: This Protector is compatible with NATO standard Nexus TP120 socket, please use EARMOR PTT or Military PTTs. Not compatible with ZTac/Element's PTT.