*PREORDERS: Please note for any preorders, full payment is required.
Defender MK2 Short Sleeve is a new short sleeve version of our classical Defender shirt, refreshed to fit the Urban Line by redesigning pockets and introducing the new fabric. The light CVC Ripstop fabric is better summer proposition for active wear in any terrain, including the urban jungle. It is lighter, better wicks humidity, is more breathable and dries quicker.
This shirt is designed for law officers, operators, security personnel and active persons who need garment combining functionality, tactical look and esthetics. It is cut loose enough to allow movement, hide a low-profile body armor or IWB holster. The fabric is breathable and dries quickly. Front stiffener under the collar prevents collar rolling – it would stay neat even under duress. The button slat has an eyeshade holder.
Four newly designed pockets are even spacier than before, allowing easier and more comfortable reach. Two breast outer pockets are covered with slightly oblique Velcro-closed flaps. Two breast cargo pockets are underneath the outer pockets, closed with light and durable zippers.
- Weight: 287 g
- Feature: 4 pockets
- Style: Anatomic cut
- Material: 58% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Grammage [g/m2]: 155
- EUROPEAN PATENT No: No 004347003-0002
- Washing principles: Initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution; Do not dry clean; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not tumble dry
- Breathable and quick-drying fabric
- Anatomic cut
- Non-rolling collar
- Eyeshade holder
- Two vertical outer pockets with oblique Velcro-closed flaps
- Two breast cargo pockets, zippered